The Painter’s Pyramid® is a durable and versatile tool that allows you to paint all sides of an object without sacrificing quality or waiting for the paint to dry. This saves you time and effort and is versatile enough for all of your painting and crafting needs.
Its rounded, non-stick point makes only minimal contact with the object being painted so touch-ups aren’t required and you can get to work finishing your project instead of waiting for the paint to dry. Wouldn’t you rather paint, flip, complete and clean up your project instead of paint, clean up, wait, paint, clean up again?
New Lock & Tab System!
The “New and Improved” version will provide several functional benefits to consumers enabled by the “wings” that we have added to two of the sides.
Easily fasten the pyramid to the work surface using either a #8 screw or comparably sized nail. This is extremely beneficial when across a spectrum of projects.
- Pyramids will stay exactly in place while larger projects are being loaded.
- Smaller projects will not move (which can cause a project to fall off the pyramids) during any application processes.
The lock and tab system enables pyramids to be fastened to one another.
- With longer & thinner items (molding, dowels, railings, etc.) the pyramids can be made into a chain and the workpieces can be laid either perpendicular to the chain or can be assembled into pairs/tripods for supporting ends of an item.
- With small items, the pyramids can be assembled into a nest that provides tremendous support and stability for even the toughest items to hold.
- The price is staying very affordable with our $6.99 MSRP unchanged from the original version.